Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone have personal experience with the dental appliance the Occlus-o-Guide?

My daughter's dentist recently recomended she be fitted with a dental appliace called the Occlus-o-Guide to straighten her teeth as they come in. The appliance is suposed to prevent the need for braces. I would like to hear from people who have used this device themselves, had their child use it, or just know someone who used it. I am curious as to weather or not it actually works.
Answer:
How much $$
Looks like it works pretty good. I've had my daughters fitted with different devices like the RPE (rapid palette expander) and braces plus envisoline retainers.I wish I could've used something like this when they were younger instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net