Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anybody have any tips or stories? I get my braces off in a couple hours!!?


Answer:
Well, you'll probably keep looking at yourself in the mirror %26 smiling. Thats what I did. Also in art class they made me the model, and everyone had to draw my new smile. It was so worth it after be called metal mouth %26 tin grin. lol
prepare yourself for a new wonderful world. your mouth will feel new.
Your mouth is going to feel so empty! Like there is a mile between your lip and teeth. I actually wanted my braces back on! I chewed gum and put it where my braces were to fell normal.
Getting your braces off doesn't hurt really at all. They just take out the wire (like they do every month for tightening) then pop off the brackets. The worst part is having to get all the glue filed off your teeth. It takes so long and the sound is just..horrible! But no pain really.PS You'll probably get a retainer and be required to wear it every day all day. Just forewarning you because I was so excited to get them off then I was so upset having to walk out of there with the stupid retainer on!
When I was getting my braces off I accidently bit my ortho.'s finger. I also got my tongue cut when they were taking off the cement. After the braces were off and I was all cleaned up I got a bag of all the candy that I couldn't eat with the braces and a balloon! I was so happy. I also went home and brushed my teeth a few times it feels weird you should try it. Good Luck and Congratulations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net