Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do u have to get a retainer?

im gunna get my braces off well supposedly aug 7
is it for sure im gunna get a retainer or do only some ppl?
how long would i have to wear it for?
Answer:
Yes everyone gets retainers, you will need to wear them all the time for at least 6 months then at night for the rest of your life unless you really want to go through the braces again from the beginning. Also make sure you go to the orthodontist at least once a year to keep the retainer adjusted and holding things in place like they are ment to do.
It depends on the mouth. I don't have retainer, but I have braces.
everyone gets a retainer, because if you don't then your teeth will move back to how they were. you wear the retainer constantly for about a year, and then only at night until your orthodontist says. i didn't hardly ever wear mine, only like a couple days before each appointment, and my dude keeps saying how perfect my teeth are every time he gives me a checkup.
after your braces you get a retainer so they can stay straight some people wear it at night only
Unfortunately, yes.
That is the only way your teeth are going to stay as beautiful as the day those horrid braces came off.I lost mine, so I'm pretty much screwed. :)
Tip: NEVER wrap them in a napkin.
You'll regret this the day you throw them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net