Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone have braces.?

I do I just want to know is any one has like embarrasing storys or problems.
Answer:
well i have braces and elastics (the ones you stretch from the bottom to top to bottom again) and i was in the gym during a break at school, and i was busy with both hands, and one snapped, but it got stuck and was hanging out of my mouth, and i couldnt pull it out, and eventually i had to get it out, but yah elastics are brutal, and then the usual, food etc, one time the front bracket popped off (because i have a filling in my front tooth (i have had weak teeth since birth)) and so the brackey was sliding around and i was talking and while i was doing a presentation every time i said something it would spin and slide, eventaully it ended up flipped around pushed against the next tooth, i then cut my lip on it, . . . fun
Plenty..The first time I had them I had trouble getting used to them, so when I spoke i would *blushes* spit all over the place.. my friends stared at me all weird..
I also couldn't eat right so I smacked alot. (grew out of it! woohoo!)This is my second time with braces and the only problem I have now is that I get food caught in 'em, or that when I smile real big my lips get caught on my braces and I can't free myself very easily.. lol..
I used to and no I never did, everyone thought I was cute in them.
i never had , planning on getting though, but to me in this day and age ppl (adults and kids) have them and no one makes fun of them. Atleast where i come from. i say if you want that perfect smile to hell with what others say and go ahead. You will look great at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net