Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do whitening strips weaken toung teeth?

My neice wants crest whitening strips scince I have them. Will they weaken young teeth?
P.S. She is 11.
Answer:
i am not so sure about that. but if you want to get your niece's teeth whiter you can try the product that whitens the teeth at the same time it does not do harm to the whole mouth and teeth. for the product is so powerful in bleaching teeth but very gentle. try it and experience what i have experienced. you won't believe it until you try it. just follow this useful link http://www.maximumteethwhitening.com...
they don't weaken teeth, but they can cause sensitivity.
has she gotten all of her adults in yet? wait till then.
I don't think it would hurt short term, but since they aren't good for anyone long term if it were me I'd err on the side of caution and just tell her to use baking soda/peroxide, it also whitens teeth but safely.
yes they do my brother is 12 and he started using them and they weaken him teeth
no. read the label
it depends whether or not she has all her adult teeth yet...then I think it'll be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net