Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do root canals hurt?

im 15
i have never had sentist numbing shoots befor
do root canals hurt?
Answer:
No. You get numbed and don't feel anything
It depends on the person as pain is very subjective, but I had a root canal and it was worse than when I took a bullet in the arm in the forces.
yes and no..my son was 6 and had 2 done so far..he took some tylenol that day and was fine
It really depends on a few things, like your pain tolerance, your dentist, etc...
I've had root canals, fillings, teeth pulled, gum disease, tooth infections, you name it.
I think the worst part for me is the shot to numb you. Try not to tense up either.
Honestly, I would rather have a root canal then experience the pain I had before the root canal.
Good luck!
when doing a root canal the dentist takes the nerve out of the tooth, so the minute he gets it out no more pain. if you have a good dentist it will be no worse then getting a small filling. you will be fine. should you feel pain at any time let the doctor know by raising your hand, and he should stop and do everything possible to make sure you are comfortable and numb. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net