Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do i need braces??

ok i have a overbite and my top teeth cover half of my bottom and i always like every time i smile catch myself wanting 2 smile in this weird way where my bottom lip goes in and my top teeth stick out far my teeth arent really crooked cause i had a retainer when i was in 2nd grade on the top only though (im now going into 8th grade) my bottom teeth r crooked but when i got my retainer off the ortho said not 2 worry bout my bottom teeth but i didnt have a overbite then so do i need braces??
Answer:
Yeah, even tho your teeth aren't crooked, braces are the only thing to fix an overbite. But as long as it's just for the overbite, you really shouldn't have to wear them too long. Just be happy, you're lucky, I have crooked teeth and an open bite! It bites! (no pun intended.) but yea..I'd talk with your parents about it. 8th grade is the perfect time to get braces, you can hopefully get them out before high school. I'm getting mine in right before high school...ick. Anyways, hope this helped. If you need anything else just email me, ok? Good luck. ^_^
you probably do. ask your parents to take you to the orthadontists and go from there.
i'm having my braces now and i used to have my lower teeth and upper teeth in line and really messy teeth.but my chin look like it is coming out.
now i have my braces my upper teeth cover half of my lower teeth, the dentel said mine it is normal. unless ur upper teeth is really forward out. if u notice most of the celebrity have their upper teeth covering their lower teeth. they smile like this :) and not like this :], i mean the teeth. anyway it is best to make urself comfortable. if u are unhappy with ur teeth and it makes u lose confident then u should go for it.
go back to the orthodontist for a consultation.
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net