Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone else find this disgusting?

I've just come back from a long weekend away %26 my brother asked why I had taken his toothbrush with me.
It so isn't his one but he thought it was %26 has been using it for a couple of months. I feel a bit icky just thinking about the fact I've been sharing it, I'm i over reacting?
Answer:
No you're not! We had a guest stay for the wknd a few weeks ago. In the morning I went to use my toothbrush and it was already wet - the "guest" had been using it!! Suffice to say they're not invited over for a while and when they do come around there'll be a nice new travel toothbrush waiting for them!!
I'm with you on this one.I wouldnt let anyone near my toothbrush.yuk!
no i would be going mad
lol, buy a pink toothbrush, then he'll leave it alone...
No I don't think you're over reacting. It's horrible. However he is your brother so not as bad as it would be had it been a stranger using your toothbrush.
oh yes.that is gross...just the thoughts of using someone else's toothbrush is enough to make me cringe.I dont care whose is may be...SORRY that happened to you.
You'd have just loved living in the UK during the last War! Toothbrushes couldn't be found in the shops most of the time and whole families were reduced to sharing one worn-out brush.
Toothpaste didn't exist - a hard disc of pink gritty stuff was often the best you could do while some people used salt or a mixture of soot and salt!
Yes, you are right, it is disgusting but its happened and you need to get over it. but I would go right out and get myself a new brush, pronto!
I wouldn't be impressed at all YUK! Probably wash my mouth out with dettol lol.
Yes totally gross, whats wrong with the boy didnt he realise he didnt buy it.
I am totally obesessed with clean stuff, especially my toothbrush/mouth, that I keep my toothbrush in my room instead of the bathroom with everyone elses.
You can get absusess (however its spelt) that way. Sharing bacteria that can cause tooth decay.
I wouldnt even be able to share my own bf's toothbrush.
i wouldnt like to use someone elses toothbrush but don't worry its your brother so it's not too bad :-)
omg i would be sooo grossed out and beat up my brother ahah
Oh please, you will pick up more germs from a passionate kissing session, as you have been sharing for a couple of months now its clear you are not going to catch anything or you would have done so, put it behind you, its not the end of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net