Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do they have to take out any teeth when you get braces?

because im really scared about that
Answer:
It depends on what your mouth and teeth are like. I had to get teeth out. 2 of them had to be cut out rather than pulled. Sounds scary, but it wasnt that bad. They numb it up really well and if you feel anything they numb it up more. The first day or 2 afterwards it might be a bit sore, but nothing too bad. I was really nervous as I'd heard lots of scary stories about getting teeth pulled, but it really isnt bad at all. You'll feel some pulling and might hear some strange noises, but that's as bad as it gets.
Depends on the situation. If you have severe overcrowding and teeth removal will aid in straightening, they will pull. It is a case-by-case basis. I didn't have any teeth pulled for my braces, but I did have my wisdom teeth removed just prior. They didn't have to be removed to facilitate the braces, but it was better to do it first. I had overcrowding, but they were able to align my teeth without pulling any additional teeth.
sometimes. it all depends. they will let you know when you go for your consultations. but if they do dont worry. it doesnt hurt. all you'll hear is a cracking sound (they numb your mouth before they do it so you dont feel a thing).
They had to remove four of my teeth before i got my braces put on.. its not bad at all the first two days are the worse but then you get used to it and it heals fast.
Well it depends on how your mouth is but when I got my braces I had to get two teeth removed to create more space for my teeth to straighten out
well it depends on the amount of space required for the movement of teeth in there desired places or position, it doesn hurt as if it is required it would be done under local anesthesia so you will not feel pain but only pressure !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net