Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do spacers hurt worse than braces?

do they put spacers in before braces or with them
Answer:
They usually put the spacers in first and remove them before ethe braces get put on, but SOMETIMES they leave them in a little longer. The braces will hurt when they first put them on and a little bit when they get tightened every few weeks, but the spacers themselves aren't all that bad. They are really just more of an annoyance because it feels like youhave something between your teeth.which you do, of course, but they usually don't leave them in for very long!You teeth will be sore for a little while whienever you get the braces tightened, but that will only last a little while. MOST of the time, your braces will not hurt at all.
no
before, and they dont hurt
They put spacers in to move your teeth enough to then put on the braces. The hurt comes from your teeth moving which makes it hard to chew solids.
they do not hurt and they put spacer in first.
i'm pretty sure before. I haven't had braces for a few years but I think I'm right. And no they don't hurt at all. They just feel like something is stuck in your teeth.
YES THEY REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY HURT BRACES AND SPACERS HURTTT BAD
Depends... I didn't need spacers because I didn't get any bands on my teeth, just brackets. My kids say braces hurt more because all your teeth are moving. It's all worth it in the end!!
No, I think that braces are worse. With spacers they gently push the teeth where they are supposed to go and they make a new set when your mouth conforms to it. With braces they twist the teeth into shape.
I got my spacers first and I thought it was horrible, but after a few days they didn't bug me so much. Then when I got my braces on, they hurt for about a week at first then the pain subsides until your first adjustment, then its another 3 days to a week, and so on until you get the retainer... and that was actually the most painful for me.
for me, spacers kinda did hurt more than braces
they put in spacers before braces so that there would be enough room to insert the rings around my molars
I had them for like 3 days
they took them out when they put braces in
Before and they both don't hurt braces hurt for the first few days but no after awhile they don't hurt.My Spacers hurt because snapped in half but u will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net