Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you floss everyday? Or do you skip a few months from time to time?lol?


Answer:
I am addicted to flossing my teeth. I went to the dentist and it's going to cost me $400 to fix two holes in my teeth. That scared me into wanting to floss religiously everyday (unfortunately more than once a day :( addiction! ). Where as you shouldn't have to worry about flossing. Just stick to eating vegans and vegetarian surfers - i heard they're easier on your teeth!!
your sopposed to floss everyday...
i don't floss. well maybe like once a year. lol
you should floss everyday. Gunk that builds up in there can cause gingivitis, bad breath and other nasty anomilies.basically.it has a quick and noticeable effect. If you dont floss for awhile your gums can bleed and its good for your gum health to floss cause they dont grow back.
I probably have only flossed once this year. My teeth are clean, and I've only had one cavity that fell out with a baby tooth. No bad breath, and no gingivitis!
I floss about 5 times a week. I try to do it every night, but sometimes I'm just too tired to do it so I skip it lol.
I do enjoy flossing though. It makes my teeth feel much cleaner. It also makes me feel good knowing that I'm caring for my teeth. We only get one set of adult teeth, if my dentist says flossing will help them stay healthy, then I"m going to do it. The last thing I would want is to know I have bad teeth because I didn't take care of them.
I usually just prefer to chew on a bone. tendons make good toothpicks... not too hard.. :)Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net