Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you think lime and yellow look good on braces?

Click here if you have to check how it looks like:
http://drjohnking.com/bracesselector.htm...Some people say it looks like your teeth are dirty and you have spinach stuck in them. In my opinion, i love thsoe colors!
Answer:
i think it looks good,that site is awesome!
also try hot pink and lime green, i saw lots of girls at my school do that.If you are allowed do you have a pic of yourself with your new sidebangs? or the pic you showed to your hair dresser? if not don't worry about.
no, it doesn't
yaaas
Do you like the Ducks. ?
Ick no...I had braces and never understood the appeal of colored braces. It sucks having them, why would you want to show them off? I just stuck with plain old silver, or better yet clear.
no. ple will be thinkin you dont brush your teeth or you really like spinich
it's different i guess.
i wouldnt put yellow on braces, cause yeah it would look like you have food in your teeth, and from far away it would look like it, i think you should get colors lke pink red or blue. so people know its braces not food caught in. =)
It looks cute.
NASTY!!
Do what you want, I think it looks like a true deep yellow, not dirty teeth. I switch up black, blue, and red. I also have a friend who put yellow, orange, and red in at the same time and they looked fine!
I LIKE THOSE COLORS BUT THEY MIGHT CAUSE MORE ATTION TO YOUR BRACES...IT IS UP TO YOU! LIKE I SAID I LIKE THOSE COLORS!
I don't really like it, but if you do get it!
try blue or dark pink that was my favorite one
Thats what I thought too.. until the yellow faded and the lime turned yellow 3 weeks later. Save yourself the embarrassment. If you really like the colors, get a t-shirt or something but don't put them on your teeth. I swore that if i could if would save others from my same embarassment, so thats why i'm answering this. Try teal and light(not lime, it turns yellow) green they look good togeather :-)
If you're young yeah why not, but for professional people like me, nope. I have mine all metallic gray!
omg that is so so so cute don't listen to those peeples that is cute i love those colors too!i think BLACK AND WHITE will be alittle better so it will mach with what you ware
do you mean using both colors?I say notlime is nice ,, but only lime
I would say if you like it go for it, but this is one of those times I just cant even say that, I would never ever advice that. later in the months when your retainer is on the dresser while your sleeping, it drys out, and gets a yellowish color of its own. and that wont look pretty to that color you picked. you cant play that off. that will look sad. get rid of the idea now. there are many other pretty bright summery colors to choose from. I would pick something to where all year around. and since you like lime, maybe you can pick a Tricia(blue) to go with yellow
Believe what some people would say. Your teeth will look as though you haven't brushed them in days. Leave the colors out.
looks awesome!
If you like those colors and want to put them on your braces then go ahead.whose stopping you? And if you find out after that you don't really like those colors on your braces then just think...just 1 more month until you change them. :)
I had put neon pink 1 month...the worst color! Which I found out in the car! Man I couldn't wait to change those! lol
You only get to wear braces once (that sux if you have to wear them twice...lol) Flaunt them!
Agnesa no no no no ive had braces for two years and they will make yooh look retarded just keep them clear or white =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net