Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you think you look/looked better with braces on (if you have/has braces)?

I think they look cute on some people. Does anyone think they look better with braces on?
Answer:
When I had braces I thought they looked ok, and then when i got them off i hated it! I was so self conscious of my teeth! It took a while to get use to not having braces. Now i love not having them. I love my teeth with out. I think they look so much better. And i hate that i have to get them again. Some people look good, some look bad. But if you look bad people will just get use to it and it a few weeks it will be no big deal. Some people look really good and cute!
good luck! %26lt;3
I definitely didn't look good with braces, but braces looked natural on two of my friends.
I think i look better with might on, in ways i look cute lol
i like better off! i like the smiles i c too...less nerdy! j/k lol i agree w/ u tho. some ppl look good w/ braces when theyre younger, but who rlly wants to wear them 4ever?
i think my braces are really cute on me, but i cant wait to get them off though. i cant wait to see the results.
Well I think I look better with braces on, because my teeth are much straighter. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net