Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone have the number for an english speaking dentist in mexico?

I am 25 years old and having my first ever cavity. I don't have dental insurance, and I know you can go to mexico to have a tooth filled. I live in Texas and it's not very far. I just don't know how to go about calling and making an appointment. Please no rude comments. thanks guys
Answer:
call me... 52 (81) 83 47 17 60
in monterrey Mexico... we have super prices, we work with Lasers, N2O etc... we are a state-of-the-art Dental office In Mexico... better than a whole lot of American offices...
dr.laser@sbcglobal.net
You can reach me in my american phone every other weekend @ (956) 433 1694
I've heard so many horrible stories about people who go to Mexico to have that kind of thing done. I would just take special care of that tooth until you can afford to go to a dentist in America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net