Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do the Crest whighting strips work??


Answer:
I work in sales and I use them every 6 months and stand by them. It takes more time than going to the dentist to get your pearly whites sparkling, but its also a fraction of the cost. My mom is a dental hygienist and she uses them and recommends them to all of her friends. They work great! Your teeth may be sensitive after the first three days or so, but that goes away once you're done using them. Your teeth should stay bleached for about 6 months before you would want to consider using them again, a little less if you drink coffee or smoke. But they get those stains out like they were never there.
I doubt it :)
yes! and wow they are good.
not any better than a whiting tooth paste they mad my teeth hurt alot and sliped all the time its $30 of junk
I hear the one's from China work great and supply you with the Recommended Daily Allowance of lead
Yepp. I used only half my strips which was 5 days and
i don't need them anymore. Unless you want incredibly white teeth. But yess! So use them!
Idk ask you dentist or try them :)
No.They don't stay on your teeth like they are supposed to.
yup but you still have 2 brush your teeth
I didn't get huge results from the whitestrips. I also tried something I liked a little better called Go Smile, which you can get at Sephora and other stores.http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier...
Yes they do work. You just have to make sure that you are committed to it and that you are patient.
YESS. i used them before vacation and they worked so good, i even got compliments from complete strangers, not even kidding. i got the 3 dollar pack cause they have the most strips and work the best. they even make yourr teeth feel cleaner as well. go get a pack, they're great =] (walgreens has the best pricings=])
Yes they do but they sure are annoying when you have them in your mouth. I've been smoking and drinking coffee for the last 15 years and the dentist thought I was a non-smoker.
Yes they do but they hurt your teeth because it may be sensitive to it.
yes, I wear them in the morning, and they do work good!!
Absolutely! For me anyway. Anytime I start to feel like my teeth aren't white enough (probably once a year) I go buy the crest white strips and if you do what the instructions say, then yes they work. I wear them for about 2 weeks and actually start getting compliments from people. Hope this helps :)
yes they do and i can explain how:the "crest whitning strips" strips off layers of your teeth to make the old "layer" (which would be discolored) disappear so the the layer behind it (which is white), will show. making your teeth whiter..but **warning** if you use it too much, your teeth will become too sensitive and brittle. soon, drinking ice water will hurt like crazy..one box should be able to whiten your teeth without doing any damage, but dont do anymore than two boxes...
i have had good luck with them and i am a smokeri attached a photo of me.
It works but not as good as they avertise it. It is yet very convinent though. The best thing to do is to brush you teeth twice a day with whitening tooth paste and a nice tooth brush. By doing that you will always have white teeth instead of white teeth for one week then yellow teeth the next (and yes that does happen).
No
Yes! Use them as directed and they will whiten your teeth. The only negative is that they don't reach all the way around so if you have a big smile like I do, sometimes your teeth toward the back will not look as white as the front.
Yeah! They work pretty good. I always get comments on how white my teeth are. Best thing I ever tried and I recommend it to everyone. It is kinda annoying to wear them, but the end result is worth it. Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure :D I'm in the brown shirt------%26gt;http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image...
Yes, they do. You could also save money and buy the generic brand which works just as well.
yes! so many people noticed and said they looked great in like 3 days i could see a differance. A lot of people said they looked professional l the only down side is you have to stay with them or else you teeth go back pretty quick to not so white.
They are horrible because they are hard to appy due to the fact they keep slipping. Go to the dentist and get a home bleaching kit. Don't buy one in the drug store. Get one from the dentist as it is molded to your teeth and is a stronger solution.
They do work, but keep slipping away. Dry your teeth first. Also, they only whiten a part of your teeth. I would use two to cover all of your teeth on top or bottom.
YES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net