Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you have a crossbite, overbite, or underbite?

Just being curious. I have a crossbite with underbite tendencies, you could say. My lower front teeth stick out in front of my top teeth because of my jaw, but my other teeth are normal. If my parents had been nice, I would've gotten braces as a kid, but now instead I suffer with it and will probably have to get braces or have surgery because it's rather complex.So anyway, I would just like to know if you have any dental weirdness! Thanks for sharing!
Answer:
My top front teeth stick out over my lower front teeth when my jaw is relaxed, which I'm told is normal, and most of my other teeth are normal too, but my cheeks have an impression tendancy, which is further accentuated when I accidentally chew them. For this reason at a very early age I developed the habit on pressing my teeth together to stop my cheek from entering between them, and as a result I now have stressjaw syndrome. Lucky me.
overbite. i have to have braces to. i hate, hate, hate my teeth! lol
look if you have the money, get it done. it maybe painful but you will get a result that you like. i have to get my teeth done too. i will be in more hell than you are.
i have a slight overbite,
I had a slight overbite, but I got it and the rest of my teeth corrected over a few years on the NHS for free =) I also have hypodontia - missing 6 teeth!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/hypodontia...
I have an open bite. I only hit on my back 4 teeth and it's not an overbite because it doesn't overlap like an overbite...The only way to fix it is to have surgery on my jaw. So I will just deal with it..I've dealt with it for over 20 years I might as will just stick with it...
I have what is called an open bite. My right sides doesn't close always when my left side does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net