Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you brush first then floss, or floss first then brush, and why?

I like to floss first, because when I go to the denist for a cleaning, they floss my teeth and do all the cleaning stuff after that.
Answer:
I brush in the morning and floss at night.Now that I have braces I've also started brushing at noon, but I still floss at night.When I told that to my hygienist, she said that was actually good because of the fact that it takes bacteria 12 hours to regrow, so by flossing at night, I was disrupting them again.If you brush morning and night, it probably doesn't matter when you floss.But if you're something of a slacker like me, it might be best to separate them.
I like to floss first because the plaque it gets out from in between your teeth will still be there if you brush and use mouthwash first and that totally defeats the purpose of cleaning our mouth! :P
Floss first then brush . I get the ucky part out from between your teeth first then brush to clean and freshen my breathe. I need to see if the instructions on the floss box ... because it does not make sense to brush then floss.. Got to go read.
I floss my teeth first, then brush, then floss one more time real quick, and then mouthwash.
Floss then brush... That way you get the gunk out and then brush it away.., I always brush my tongue and heard that if you don't rinse that it keeps all the cleaning agents in your mouth. Then I use mouth wash if I have any..
does it really matter.
as long as u do both i think your good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net