Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does it hurt when they put the bands on and does it hurt after/later? Which hurts more?

I currently have 6 spacers on and I'm 13. I'm getting the bands put on during my next appointment which is on July 4th. Does it hurt when they;re putting it on and does it hurt after/later? Which hurts more? And on July 18th I'm getting my braces put on. Does the braces hurt? Does the braces hurt more or does the bands hurt more? IM SCARED! @#$%^%26* Please help!
Answer:
Both of my sons got braces recently. The first one had pain every time they tightened his braces, but it usually only lasted one day each time. The other one has had very little pain, even when they added the bands.
You can't tell until it happens.
Good luck.
I don't know what the heck your talking about you need braces on before you get bands duh and second of all the band hurt when you get them on the second time you get your braces tightened.

1 comment:

  1. yes it does hurt i have been wearing braces for a month and i got my bands put on 4 weeks after the brackets were applied because i had to get my pre molars extracted and when they put the bands on i was like OMG what r u doing it really hurts

    ReplyDelete

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net