Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does braces hurts?and do they cause loosing weight,how long i will take to get used 2 them?


Answer:
Yes, braces hurt. They're pieces of metal pulling your teeth. But after a while, you'll get used to it, until it's time for your next adjustment, then it'll hurt for a little longer. As far as weight loss, the only reason I can think of, is that you won't WANT to eat when they're hurting, and therefore, lose weight.
of course doing teeth work makes you gain weight. thats like saying does getting a hair cut make you get cancer
I lost 9 pounds the first month I had mine on, but then I got used to them and gained it back. It took me about a month to get used to them (not saying they hurt the whole time). Sometimes they hurt when I get them adjusted, but usually only a little for a day or day and a half. Ibuprofen helps.
Its different for different people. i got my top braces on and it didn't bother me at all. but then when i got my bottoms on i cried (but my teeth were really messed up) but i did get use to them. i think i might be sad to see them go.and i lost a lot of weight when i got my bottoms on, and i couldnt eat candy so.
i didnt lose any weight, but my braces did hurt =/ my teeth were really bad tho.i doubt ur goin to enjoy them, but u will get used to them except everytime they r tightened u have to get used to them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net