Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does it hurt to get braces?

I'm getting them on Monday. They're only going on my top teeth.
Answer:
I got mine on Thursday, and it didn't hurt a bit. When my orthodontist was done, I asked him "Did you start yet" and he told me that he was done, that's how painless it was. When people tell you that it hurts when they are tightening the wires, that not true. It didn't hurt at all! Anyways, when your getting them, just relax and don't take any painkillers, it just does harm to your body. After getting the braces, try not to bite anything with your front teeth.
It is hard the first week to deal with them. Then whenever they tight end.
Every time you go to the Ortho, he will tighten them, pressure and pain for about a week, then it goes away
it hurts to get the ring in but the rest if you have a good dentist your fine. it sort of hurts to egt them of though
it dont hurt to get them but the next few days youll be bitting your lip and eating really sort foods but after a week it wont hurt much more expect when you go back every 4-6 weeks for a tighting.I spent 3 years in them best thing i ever did
yes, and every time they adjust them.
Not really I advise you to take some pain pills before you get there also eat as much as you can because once they are on for about a week or two it will hurt to chew.
It only hurts when you chew, even brownies. Stock up on applesauce, milkshakes, and yogurt.
I have braces and i didnt think that they hurt to get put on, i personally thought that the spacers were the worst part, just take some advil and youll be fine i promise! and just keep thinking how beautiful your teeth are going to be when your done but listen seriously dont eat anything your not supposed to because brackets break really easily!
It hurts at first for about a week. And then every time you get them tightend it hurts a bit I had them put on 2 years ago. Now I just have retainers. I think the pain is TOTALLY worth the results!! Just take Tylonal %26 you'll be fine!
I've had braces a few weeks now. I only got my top ones for now too. I hate it cuz I really wanted to get my bottom ones on to. It feels weird at first, but its not painful. It really hurt afterwards for me though. I didnt eat normally for about a week. You'll get used to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net