Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does anyone know what booty floss is?

Please tell me. It sounds disgusting but it might not be.
Answer:
it's a special floss for your butt called butt floss. It is also recommended to floss your teeth immedietly after you use it on your booty.
a thong.
I believe that would be a thong or g-string.and yes it is gross...nothin like walkin around with a permanent wedgie...
If you have to ask, you're far to young to be asking.
thong or g string
I only where it if I'm wearing tight jeans or something. Panty lines arnt very attractive in my opinion.
yeah it's a thong
It's a G-String bathing suit.
Far from disgusting, but may get stuck between your teeth.
A thong bathing suit.
Not sure but I think its those underpanties that go up the booty
A thong
a thong
a thong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net