Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does getting your teeth pulled out hurt?

hey im 14 and i have to get 4 teeth pulled out for braces and im scared to death should i be? or is there nothing to worry about ? i think im gonna die!!
Answer:
You'll be fine. When I was your age I had a molar pulled by my orthodontist. I had no idea he was going to do it, or was preparing to do it. I felt a little tug, and had no idea what happened. Didn't hurt a bit. You're going to be fine.
not when anaesthetics are used u normally dont even feel anything, but you cant eat for awhile.thats the part that sucks!!
they give you anestisia for that so your numb when it happens but a couple of hours later it hurts a little so chill it wont hurt too much
Yes, but Novocaine and vicodin make it all better.I had to use vicodins for about two weeks after I had my wisdom pulled. With four teeth being pulled, you're not going to be feeling all that great for at least that amount of time.You wont die, but you might wish you did.
You will be fine though so don't be afraid. Just be prepared.
I had teeth pulled for my braces too. Most likely they're going to numb you with medication. You'll just feel alot of tugging, that's all. When one of my teeth were pulled I even heard a "pop" sound. It's not big deal, but even now I'm still scared to go to the dentist. It's the sound effects you hear in a dentist that remind you of some dang horror movie... :) J/K. You'll do good.I guess no answer was good enough...just for that I hope they pull out 5 teeth... :)
No :] they'll give you an anasthaetic injection which hurts a little bit but then you don't feel anythingthe worst part is actually thinking about it :] it's really not that bad [and this is coming from someone who was terrified before having my teeth taken out]
If they do it right, no. The first needle or two hurts, but I've never felt it was that bad, and it's over pretty quick. It's more the idea, I think, that makes people tense up which causes them to exaggerate the pain. After the Novocaine wears off, the area will be sore to the touch and ache, but aspirin (I've found) works wonders for the pain. After a day or two, it should bother you very little. Don't worry, if the dentist knows his stuff, you should be fine.
If they are the mollers or wisdum teeth they do,
It's going to be okay. I had to get 6 teeth pulled. You will make it. They numb you before. It looks scary when they get all their tools out. but don't be scared...It will be okay. You will feel like you look like a chipmunk when u get out. but you dont. Just remember in the future it will matter
you shouldnt be scared. it wont hurt at all. theyre going to numb you down and then they will pull them outthe only things youre going to feel are the shot for the novocaine and the force your dentist applies to the tooth to extract it. wont hurt a bit bcuz of the novocaine, but when they pull it wont hurt you but it will irritate you
hey im 14 too and i have to get 3 teeth pulled today in about 14 hours lol yes im counting down. im scared to death but i heard it doesnt hurt there is just some pressure. my sister had a tooth pulled out and it her hurt alot but it was for a different reason. hope ive helped. i wish for the best for both of us!
Yes, you could die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net