Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does it hurt to get a wisdom tooth pulled?


Answer:
When I had an impacted wisdom tooth, I was given something to knock me out, so I didn't feel a thing.Two years later, I had one pulled in the dentist's office. I didn't feel pain, but there was a lot of pressure, and I didn't enjoy the process.If you can be put under, do it!
No.
I'll let you know after the 16th. I'm getting all four pulled in the dentist chair with just numbing.
Less than I always heard it did. But a root canal was much easier than I'd heard too. I think much of the suffering dental procedures cause is psychological rather than physical.
No. I had mine done under general anesthetic.No problems at all.
It all depends on the person and their gums and strings holding the wisdom teeth in.
Some people say it hurt and some say it was painless...it depends on the person.
I just had mine done on Monday,,I had the uppers pulled out, they were exposed and then the bottom two were impacted and then I had a molar pulled.. I was under gen anes and didnt feel a thing.. had a great surgery and had a pretty good two days after surg,,, no real swelling but, yesterday and today... it hurts.. I have pain pills but they dont last very long.. whats wierd is that my chin is throbbing and not really the back of my mouth where all the work was done. But from what I have heard, I have had it better than most,, plus I am 36 so ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net